M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a headsup for M-14 owners.
I had a buddy who's retired FBI, looking at my shadow box from Nam. He turned and told me that the selector switch I was displaying is illegal as it makes the weapon fully auto.
He was just quoting the law, but we both laughed knowing if we ever went hunting again, we'd need that switch to make sure we hit something.
SEMPER FI
DI5

·
Banned
4,581 Posts
Just heard a story this morning........... A man returned home after his tour and was still a member of his local National Guard. One day he went past the trash barrels and saw his M14 that he carried in Viet Nam. He was told they were being destroyed. Somehow ??? he managed to get his weapon home. Kept it put away for all his remaining life. He had 4 adult sons who were all "questionable" and a wife as nutty as a fruit cake........... He recently passed away. No one knows where the 14 went. Story has it that he knew better than to leave it for his kids or wife........... So, another one disappears off into the sunset.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.