M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone utilized mountsplus.com for scope mounts?

Just want to make sure they are a legitimate company and support the community before I order something from them.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've ordered from them many times! No issues to report. Look for coupons around the internet BEFORE you start your order. I've gotten 10% to 20% off at times which makes their prices the lowest around for many items!

The only issue I've had is back tracking on their site when I'm entering my order. What I do now is only enter data once and then verify before hitting enter. Going back a page, for example, has not been a good experience!

Leon McKee

Just want to make sure they are a legitimate company and support the community before I order something from them.

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
I have had good service from mountsplus.com in the past. I have ordered from them twice. Both times it shipped fast and the order was correct. They have a good selection and good prices, but shop around to be sure to get the lowest price, just make sure "like you are doing here", that the company is respectable and honest.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I ordered a SADLAK steel mount from them yesterday. It was suppose to be in stock. I got a email from them today. OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am searching for another one. Of course I needed it yesterday? Anybody know of where I might find one. I have already tried Brownells and Midway. I want steel not aluminium. Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered a SADLAK steel mount from them yesterday. It was suppose to be in stock. I got a email from them today. OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am searching for another one. Of course I needed it yesterday? Anybody know of where I might find one. I have already tried Brownells and Midway. I want steel not aluminium. Thanks
I got the same email. I'm pretty pissed. I email Sadlak and hey aren't getting any of the ones I want till middle of October

·
Registered
102 Posts

Lots of good company's out there, and all kinds of different mounts for the M14 family. That said, over the last 52 years (dealing with M14's an clones) I have tried them all(which includes everything Uncle offered/issued) and the only one that stood/stands out to me is the original Bassett machine, in low. Simple on an off, holds zero better than advertised.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Lots of good company's out there, and all kinds of different mounts for the M14 family. That said, over the last 52 years (dealing with M14's an clones) I have tried them all(which includes everything Uncle offered/issued) and the only one that stood/stands out to me is the original Bassett machine, in low. Simple on an off, holds zero better than advertised.
I have a Bassett on my standard now. It works well. Holds zero and returns to zero. I had thought about trying some of the "better" mounts. Maybe I'll just stick with Bassett.

·
Registered
191 Posts
How does the Bassett machine mount compare to other from a weight standpoint? Also this would mount up to a JRA M14 without modification right? I assume the answer is yes but you know how assumptions go! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.