M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at some scopes that will fit my current budget right now and im unsure about some of different brands. I would like to have a Leupold mil-dot but its hard to find one that isnt really pricy.

BSA Optics Side Wheel Focus 6-24X44 Tactical Mil-Dot

Weaver Kaspa Tactical Rifle Scope 2.5-10x 44mm Mil-Dot Reticle

Sightmark Triple Duty 3-9x42 Riflescope SM13016

Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
569 Posts
The scopes that you listed are all great scopes, i might add Bushnell, Nicon, Vortex and Millett to the list of brands that you might want to look at. I have a Millett TSR-1 4-16x50 it is a great scope for the money i got mine on sale for $280, regular price is $320. I also have a Nikon Pro Staff 3-9x40 mine doesn't have the mildot retical but they make ones that do, so you might keep this one in mind.
Good Shooting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank ya sir. ive been on riflescopeguide.com for a while just familiarizing myself with the good and the bad. Id eventually like to have a leupold/nikon/high quality scope down the road but ill just have to be patient. thanks again

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Greetings,

Another vote for the Millett 4-16x. I've bought two of them. No, they are not as clear or bright as my Leupold MK4s, but for the price I feel they are a decent product. Good luck with your search.

Regards, Jim

·
Registered
116 Posts
thank ya sir. ive been on riflescopeguide.com for a while just familiarizing myself with the good and the bad. Id eventually like to have a leupold/nikon/high quality scope down the road but ill just have to be patient. thanks again
Spend a little more get a nicer scope.

1st, what kind of rifle and distance?

2nd, I think the 6-24x magnification BSA will leave you a little disappointed. Although, it is cheap.

My favorite "Cheap" scopes ($250 range).

Nikon M-223 1-4x20

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/338333/nikon-m-223-rifle-scope-1-4x-20mm-bdc-600-reticle-matte

BSA FFP 4-14x44 (A real mil-dot scope with mil/mil adjustments on a first focal plane)

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/45...il-adjustments-first-focal-mrad-reticle-matte

Both of these have excellent glass for the money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.