M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Good question sir ...

Only school I took one too was the School Of Hard Knocks where the classroom was held in the Arizona Territory (RVN) back in the fabulous sixties ...

It did "just fine" too :wink:

Six

·
Registered
545 Posts
Six

If you can think it up Clint can teach it, the Security Forces Marines go to him for specialty schools and such, he trains them all, Marines, SEALS, LEO's and civilians.

Its a first rate school from what I'm told.

RRVI

·
Registered
947 Posts
Most of the "schools" I've visited have the students shooting 600 rounds from the low ready in a weekend. You'd best be pumping iron for months before that if you expect to get a M14 to your shoulder for more than a couple hundred rounds! I've been offered good money for an M4 upper receiver from guys shooting AR15 HBARs at these courses -- offered at first break Saturday morning.

Pennsylvania Firearms Development Corp (PFDC) has several good weekend courses (Friday night to Sunday afternoon) over in Pittsburgh several times a year and is money well spent regardless of the rifle you bring. Will give you an idea if you want to spend your year's vacation and a bunch of money flying out west for other courses. PFDC is a quick drive across I70.

-- Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.