M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not feel like taking an effort to sign up for another forum. Does anybody here have any experience with the Choate folding Ultimate Varmint stock and Savage short action centerfeed rifles. I'm looking to see if I can add a detachable magazine kit to this rifle. Links to websites or personal experience would be great. I picked up the stock for next to nothing and was just hoping I could set my rifle up with a detachable magazine.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stevie Ray. I am actually just looking for the bottom metal conversion I already have the stock. I was just hoping that there was a kit.thanks

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I understood that you have the stock and are looking for the DBM, in the description of the stock CDI offers they state that it is available with a DBM which tells me that Jeff at CDI probably has the DBM kit for the stock, may want to give him a call.

That was my intention of my first response, sorry for the misunderstanding.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry man that was actually my bad. I didn't pay attention to the rest of the page only the picture and description of the stock. I see at the bottom of the page there are a few things that might work thanks for the info.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
No worries, I've had Jeff do a couple of my rifles and if he can't get you hooked up he'll let you know who can, he's a great guy and is excellent to work with .... good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.