M14 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale today is a Savage Model 10 FCP in a Choate Tactical Stock (w/alum bedding block) topped off with a Weaver 20moa rail, Burris Extreme Tactical Rings and a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA scope. I would prefer to sell it all together, but I would be willing to sell seperately if somebody purchased the rifle first.

Round count is under 300, scope is less than 6 months old. No blemishes, scratches, or rust on anything. This is a very accurate setup, but its just more than I need. One magazine and all scope accessories are included.

Rifle, scope, rings, base and one mag~~$1600 Reduced to $1400
Buyer pays actual shipping costs.
USPS MO and Checks accepted
Will accept discrete paypal (+3%)
Not interested in trades at this time.
Rifle will ship as soon as payment clears.

More pics are available upon request, please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thank you for looking at my listing.-tC

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. This rifle sells for $850 new and Optics planet has the scope for $950. I really need to sell this asap. I've sold 2 other rifles and some other parts on here to very happy customers. Thanks for looking.

-tC

·
Registered
60 Posts
PM sent - will purchase Vortex Viper

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sorry, I'm a very impatient person :)

didn't hear from you, so went and bought same one from Cameraland ... Good luck with sale , great deal! Would of saved me a few $$$ going through you

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I apologize for the delay, I wish I could have replied sooner.

Scope and rifle are still available.

$1400 for the whole setup
$800 for the scope
$700 for rifle and rail

-tC

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The stock and the scope are both sold, but the barreled action is still available. It has a 24" heavy barrel, unfluted with a target crown. Savage factory magazine is included, along with a Weaver 20moa rail. This is the same unit that Savage builds the Model 10 FCP-HS and FCP McMillan with.

I'm asking $500 plus actual shipping (+3%Paypal)

Thanks for looking.

-tC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts