Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Sweets

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
I did not like mine. The shoulder straps gave way at the bottom attachment point rather shortly, and one of the compression straps failed soon after. You can buy surplus USGI MOLLE assault packs for around $40-$50 used, sometimes new. They don't have as many features, but they stand up to a whole lot of abuse.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-DAY-ASSAU...410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed57bda32
Oh. I was wondering why the big sale. "We can't give them away so we put them on sale" type of thing I guess.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I never had any problems with a Camelback backpack I use for everyday use I bought in 2007 in a ACU pattern. It has held up and I cannot remember how much I paid for it.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They have had more than a few of these bags, I inspect them closely when I get them. Pull on all the straps and seams if I see something I don't like I send it back... the regular price is usually $29.99 which isn't that big a sale. I stand by the bag for the money it's not a bad value.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks a bit small compared compared to my rush 3 day.
The 5.11 Rush 3 Day has 2894 cu in, the LA Police gear one is 2590 cu in so it is a little bigger. Comparing those 2 bags are like comparing Apples and Oranges. That Rush bag is a pretty darn nice premo bag with a price tag to match... you get what you pay for, as they say. GI6

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.