M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I have for sale a Springfield Armory Scope, Gov. Model 6-20x56 with Mil-dot lighted reticle in both geen and red, also has a cant level bubble.

Condition: This scope is in excellent condition, has no dents or dings, does have ring mount marks and normal wear some small scratches on knobs in coating, nothing major. Everything on this scope works great.

I bought this with my SAI loaded model.

Springfield armory scopes have a lifetime warranty, when I bought my rifle the rheostat knob for the lighted reticle did not work, I sent it to Springfield for servicing and repair, which they did without charge! I was NOT original purchaser, knob was replaced and the scope was checked for zero and serviced ect. I have the work order which I will include. Takes a CR 2354 3V battery, has an extra battery compartment on knob. My battery is dead so scope will come with a dead battery only for you to have for buying a new one.

$800 OBO
Edit: price reduced to $700

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I have this exact same scope. These are very underrated. One thing to know is that even though it says 1 click = 1/4 inch they are actually metric and 3 clicks is closer to an inch than 4. On mine the glass is very clear and have used it out to 600 yds. The magnification is so good that shooting at 100 yds is almost funny. At 100 the target looks 10 ft. away.
I am in the market for a scope now and very tempted to buy this, but my budget is too low. Are you interested in any trades?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sir, Yes I would be interested in a partial trade, you can pm me, sorry I didn't respond sooner, I'm traveling to AZ from ND.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Folks, These are really nice scopes, and this a good price. I have one on a NM M1A and it makes a great combo. The pair shoots well out to at least 675 yards. Someone should think twice about this scope. Their nickname is the Hubble. Thanks Gunny.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Man you got me slobberin'

I am tormented soooooo bad!! I actually must apologize that I can't buy it. Sorry, but for me this is still a little out of my grasp..I must dream for now.RNGR4

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is a Hubble that's for sure, it gets way out and is crystal clear.

You can make me an offer of some partial trade if you like.

I'm going to order up some batteries for it and include with the sale, I will post some pics of the lighted reticle when they get here.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will trade for a sage EBR stock. I will trade up, if necessary I would include cash or other items.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts