M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy folks,

Decided to sell my SAI "Loaded" model. I recently purchased a new vehicle, and since building my M1 Garand, my M1A basically collects dust (funny how an M1 will do that!). So, I'm selling the M1A to help offset the down payment on my new Tahoe.

I am the original owner of this "Loaded" model, which was built in 2015. I have put 340 total rounds through the rifle (all commercial brass cased, no steel, and no corrosive surplus stuff). I have upgraded the rifle with the following parts:

1) USGI bolt guts (purchased as new old-stock)
2) USGI hammer
3) USGI trigger
4) USGI Supermatch front sight blade
5) USGI rear aperture
6) USGI slotted handguard
7) Shimmed gas cylinder (shims from Fulton Armory)
8) Sadlak operating rod spring guide

The rifle will come in a Vietnam-era USGI walnut stock that I stripped, sanded, and refinished with pure tung oil. All DOD stamps and proof marks on the stock were left untouched and are highly visible.

I have meticulously cared for this rifle. There are some marks on the bluing around the gas cylinder from disassembly with the Sadlak gas cylinder wrench for cleaning. The only "issue" with the rifle is that the stripper clip guide needs a roll pin. There is literally nothing else wrong with the rifle.

It is a real tack driver, and I have babied it (never wet, never dropped, always kept clean and oiled with grease and Ballistol). The rifle and stock are just fantastic, and the bore is immaculate. Like I said, I'm only selling it because my Garand gets much more of my attention, and I could use the cash to offset the down payment on my new vehicle.

I will happily provide high-definition photos for anyone interested, just send me a PM. Obviously this rifle will need to be shipped to an FFL holder. Cost of shipping will depend on where the rifle is headed.

I'm looking for $1200, or best offer. I'll accept Paypal gift option, or USPS money order. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Wow, sounds like a great deal! Good luck with sale!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Agony is a terrible thing. So, I will take it per our conversation. Thanks

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold pending funds!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts