M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys, J-tac is raffling off a slightly used Sage EBR (reg. wt barrel) Mod O........it has Just been re-anodized "Dark Earth" with black furniture. we will be selling 100 tickets at 10$ each. 100%( that's 1000$) of the proceeds will be donated to the Wounded Warrior PROJECT. https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/default.aspx?tsid=172

I will get pics up of the chassis as soon as I can (hopefully this week). I'm thinking of doing the drawing on a you tube video.........any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reactions: B 2/75

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll post it this week..............I have never done this before.............Do you guys think I should have a limit for how many tickets you can buy???? I want to keep it fare for everyone. Please give me your input!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I would think between 5 and 10 tickets would be fair. I would also be interested in the details in buying raffle tickets..

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
10 tickets it is...............we do the drawing as soon as we reach 100 ticket sales. People can call me Monday through friday with their Credit card info and mailing info. God bless you guys that support our troops! 909-684-5822.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok guys, tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am to 9pm est. Time until all 100 tickets are sold. You must call me at 909-684-5822........first come, first serve!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Poof! 47 tickets gone in 30mins..............I will be in and out of meetings all day, if I do not answer Leave me your name, number and how many tickets you want (up to 10) and I will reserve them and call you back ASAP. Thanks, dino. 909-684-5822

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.