M14 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Designated Marksman, M14, EBR Tactical Aluminum Chassis Stock with telescoping butt stock, adjustable cheek rest and butt pad. Chassis is precision machined from a solid billet of high strength Aircraft Aluminum.
Improves Accuracy,Low Maintenance,“Drop-in” Conversion.Multiple Ambidextrous Sling Mounts. Reduced Felt Recoil.
Multiple Sight Locations. This stock is in excellent condition, However the top cover and kydex handguard do not come with the weapon, they can be ordered from the sage website and are in stock I am deploying soon and have no need for this anymore. Trade Value for this is $700, however the price is negotiable. I would prefer to trade this for AR15 uppers or lowers, Intact functional firearms/handguns/hunting rifles/ shotguns. M14 parts such as barrels, trigger assemblies, op rods, etc... My name is Levi and my email is [email protected] I will not trade or work with anyone outside of the united states and if I trade for a firearm it will be through a FFL of your choosing.The military has priority on the production of these so they are becoming harder and harder to find. PM me any questions or emailGI3

·
Registered
590 Posts
incoming PM & email to see if we can still do the trade we were discussing a few months ago. I still have the parts that you told me you would take in trade for the stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts