M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Wanted to pass along a decent deal I saw today at a small local shop.

Sage EBR stock in black on consignment by a gentleman who bought it and never installed it. Has a little bit of grime on it from storage but should clean up like new. No box or papers according to the shop owner. It is for sale at $600 which should be a decent deal for one of you all. This is a retail shop so please factor in Virginia sales tax of 5.3%.

Please contact the shop directly using the contact info on their website. Very friendly and take credit cards and are willing to ship.

http://www.acmearms.net/

Thanks for looking!

Ross

·
Registered
123 Posts
Did you happen to notice which stock it was? Was it setup for an AR or did it have the twin tubed stock

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was the twin-tubed collapsible stock, not the kind with the AR buffer tube.

Thanks,
Ross

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
i dont understand why in this day and age anyone would sell/consign a gun to a pawn or gunshop when there is the internet. you just take such a huge loss selling it to them when one could just list it yourself and get fair market value cutting out the middle man, trades are the same way they screw you on both your trade and what your buying. i used to sell to gunshops back before i was internet savy when i was like 19 but never again

·
Registered
123 Posts
Shot them an email. Don't really have the money right now, but might be able to squeak it out somewhere if its in good shape.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts