I did and again they have bailed me out, first with a new op rod guide block, and nowCall sage. I messed around with mine for months and couldn't get to work right. When I called, they had me send it in and replaced it in less than a week. Turned out to be some incorrectly aligned holes. 100% on cranking down on the rail levers and barely making contact with the rail screw. It was very hard to get enough down elevation on mine (scared the crap out of some of the guys at the range) until I got the fix from SAGE. There are a lot of variables in this mount that I didn't understand until I talked to them.