·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[FONT=&quot]Post "I'll take it " followed by a PM.[/FONT]

Size 7.75"x 9.25"x 1/4" Thick

Mail in Flat Rate Envelope via USPS

One of a Kind Mouse Pads!!GI2

Description: Fabric surface pads provides excellent tracking for all applications. Fabric surface is Dye Sublimation printed in full color providing a vibrant and permanent imprint.

Large mouse pad surface of 9.25" x 7.75” offers large imprint area with a heavy duty ¼” rubber backing. High quality,
100% Made in the USA.

Price: $13.00 USD

Shipping: $6.00 Flat Rate Envelope via USPS w/Delivery Confirmation included (United States Only) and APO address

Mouse Pad will be supported with extra cardboard inside to insure safe handling. I will ship mouse pad to you the following business day and or the Friday of that same week

Note: All other International Countries will be quoted within their respective address/zip codes with delivery confirmation where applicable. I will confirm shipping quote before finalizing total price before shipping to you if you agree to total sale.

Payment Method:
USPS Money Order (Preferred)
PayPal> Services and Goods

I will PM you when Payment is received and PM w/Delivery Confirmation# (where applicable) when item is mailed out to you via USPS.

Shipping/Contact and Payment Information: Please PM me per ROE's

Mahalo's

M1A96819

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.