M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any advice on a mount , Sadlak or the Fulton ? These are the two I have narrowed it down too. Hoping to get some good advice from the experienced guys!

·
Banned
3,773 Posts
You would probably be completely satisfied with either. I personally like the Sadlak the best, but I'm sure someone else may tell you the Fulton. I'm a fan of everything Sadlak makes.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Really in all onesty both are pretty much the samething, they are both based off the same original desine of the Brookfield Precision Tool mount.

So in my opinion they are the same thing.

Good Shooting.

TXS

Reactions: wadeanders

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you gentlemen! The Bassett just didn't whind my watch but again thanks for all the input! Now the best place/cheapest to get one?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
+1 Sadlak

Sadlak has a commitment to quality and customer service that is first rate. You won't go wrong with that choice.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome,thanks again so much! Now pardon me but what/where is the PX?
All this info is just what I was looking for!

·
Banned
3,773 Posts
The PX is sales from private sellers. You can access it either by clicking the "classifieds" button at the top of any page and once there, look for the "PX" button and your there. Or from the home page, on the far left side, scroll down past the forum links and there will be a column under that that says "classifieds" and it will have quick links to private sales.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts