M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, recently I purchased an Aluminum Scope Mount by Sadlak from a member on this board (Byrd). This is not a write-up for installation, RAMMAC did that in an earlier and a dang good job at that!

I didnt know what I was expecting, possibly just a piece of metal that I slapped onto the side of my rifle, mounted an optic and done. I was WRONG. The folks at Sadlak must be THE MOST attentive to detail people out there. Not only did I recieve all the mounting hardware, Loktite, and the instructions, but I recieved 2 things I never thought:

The Inspection sheet
The Mounting Trouble shooting sheet

When I pulled out the pre-shipping spec sheet, not only was I surprised, I was amazed. A company that stands by their product so much they tell you not only the actual specs but the tolerances and where your mount fits into. Below is some pictures for a better idea. Anyone that purchases a mount from Sadlak will get an immeadiate feeling of confidence once they look through it all. I cant wait to go home and mount it!

The Kit Packaged

The Kit

Inspection Sheet

The OH MY GOD DID I BREAK IT??? Sheet

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey guys, recently I purchased an Aluminum Scope Mount by Sadlak...I was amazed. A company that stands by their product so much they tell you not only the actual specs but the tolerances and where your mount fits into...Anyone that purchases a mount from Sadlak will get an immeadiate feeling of confidence once they look through it all.
Not only that, but if you test your receiver groove with the kit, and find that it is out of spec, you can send the mount back to Sadlak, and they will machine it to match the tolerances of you receiver.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can even telephone Sadlak Industries and actually speak to the man, himself!

An outstanding company, in every regard...you have purchased wisely.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the addition!

You know, I was just reading that one the "Troubleshooting" page. Its nice to see that some companies put SO much effort into their product. I cant wait to mount it when I get home tonight!!!! Of course... Pics to follow! GI7

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Ditto, Sadlak

I would recommend that anyone thinking about a scope mount for a SA Inc M1A order the Sadlak inspection kit, then have the folks at Sadlak send you a mount that will fit YOUR rifle.

I did this about six years ago, after trying several other brands.
The Sadlak mount is rock solid, as is their sevice.

Rich

·
Registered
922 Posts
Mounted my Sadlak AL mount this weekend and fired 100 rounds. Rock solid!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts