M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought this 1960 made 17, the K-22 Masterpiece

It has honest wear, scars, German proof marks and a patina to it. I’ll use it as a shooter, bought it for $ 530

Ulm proof mark from 1962

A GECO stamp, they probably imported it into Germany back then

25 m target

Edit. It’s a 17 no dash, I got confused with my friend’s 1966 -2

·
Registered
357 Posts
That's a beauty! Looks very much like mine except your diamond target grips are even nicer. Mine was one of my very first handguns and I've had it for about 45 years, many thousands of rounds through it, every one of them enjoyable. You'll have years if not decades of fun with yours, congratulations!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congratulations, I own a similar. I got it as a birthday present in the 80ies. My first firearm. Mine was built in the 1950ies, in Germany they shot with them at the 50 Meter - distance.
I still love it since the first day.

Reactions: CLASSIC12

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Congratulations, they are excellent revolvers. I have fired my M17 more than any other handgun, literally thousands of rounds fired.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Beautiful gun, you find some extremely nice weapons

I live to close to the coast so I limit the blued firearms I buy. I have the 617 6 inch stainless and love it. I have shot balloons out to a hundred yards with it reliability. My wife sets at the table with a Caldwell shooting gallery knocking down ducks while I do other things.

·
Registered
79 IHC Scout II, 74 VW Bug class 11 look a like
7,060 Posts
I have a 1953 K22 Masterpiece 5 screw, it is very accurate. I actually think it is more accurate then my Model 41...
IMGP2882.JPG

eQ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts