M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have owned a few of these in my lifetime but had to let them all go to update my collection ...

I always favored the Russians over all the others as the trigger pull seemed much smoother on these than the others and the wood seemed of better quality ...

At one time I had three Russians and they never let me down ...

Good shooters and they make a nice brush gun ... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NICE ONES T 8O

Very nice indeed ... :wink:

You dont generally see too many SKS' that take the drum ... Kewl!

The stock on the left appears (possibly due to the flash) to have a grayish tint to it but I like it ...

Thanks for sharing these puppies with us ... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
615 Posts
My pleasure Six. The stock on the left is the same color as the other one - fact is they are the same stock (one merely has more pad additions in the butt stock part - can't remember where I put the ones for the other).

Would you believe I got one of the SKS's with the drum, regular stock magazine, 700 round of ammo for a VZ24 and a SxS shotgun?

He's happy, his wife is happy and I'm of course very happy!

·
Rest in peace
1,399 Posts
HH, is your adapted to take the drum, or is it one of the originals that came from the factory using AK mags? I have a Chinese Sporter [18"] that uses AK mags. The AK drum fits just fine, but totally destroys the balance. 8O

·
Registered
900 Posts
I finally found a Russian There's been nothing but Yugos on the market these days until AIM got hold of some Albanians. I agree with y'all that the Russians seem to be the best. I still have to clean up that Albanian, though and give it a whirl.
Now I want to find a Rashid...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts