M14 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/Monster11/a8d4bcc6.gif

A second thought of the Ruger PC carbines has never crossed my mind; I knew they existed, but beyond that, nothing. I’m also not a big fan of the 40 Short & Weak, but I can’t seem to get this rifle and cartridge combo out of my mind now.

While working today I stopped in at one of the local gun shops for a few minutes if for nothing else, to say hi to the owner. Behind the counter he had a Ruger PC-4, on a whim I picked it up to take a look at it. Now I can’t get it out of my mind. This seems like the neatest little fun carbine.

I’m not a real big fan of Ruger (ole Bill’s philosophies mostly) but I do have the requisite 10/22s and Mark Iis, I also have a No. 1 Tropical rifle. This PC-4 has taken over my mind though, seems like the coolest little thing. I’m wondering though, what you all think of them, experience you have with them and any tips or tricks you might know about. Any feedback you folks have about these things would be much appreciated. I’m looking at this as a purely fun to shoot plinker.

Thanks, Chris

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.