M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
come shoot the rogue this monday around 2pm In the phoenix area. Not sure where at yet, but I'm open for suggestions. let me know gents.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here you go! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s0huNN-7GMw[/ame]

Hey Juggs, are you guys filming any of these events? It might be nice to post a few vids of user reactions?

I am just thinking about us folks that are never going to get to go to one.

Reactions: m1jerm

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm trying to accommodate all you guys..........I'm really looking for a 1000yd. range............let me know, doesn't necessarily have to be a range......there's plenty of desert!

What happend to maricopa?, anyway the casa grande range next to maricopa is a free public range its nice and is set up for long range

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here's the round I'm bringing monday.........It worked excellent this Past Weds. in Vegas at the Sniper Company shoot. Recipe: 180 grain Nosler CT(combined technology), 41.5 gr. H4895, Lake city brass, CCI primers. C.O.L. 2.75".

We shot out to 765 yds.........first shot, direct hit! let's find 1000yds. on Monday!!!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's looking like we are going to meet in Maricopa...........around 2pm........Guys who are attending, call me monday about noon.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Just got back from the shoot.........5 shots at 1100 yds......... My 180gr. were key holing, all in all, i'm happy. I'm going to play with powder load, to see if i can squeeze more velocity out of them. i'm at 2450 fps right now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.