M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show off your Rogue Bullpup M14/M1As and give us some detailed information about your bullpup M14/M1A... non-Rogue bullpup M14/M1As are welcome DI2

My tan Rogue M14 is a work in progress... I'm waiting on tall wire EDM rings from SEI so I can mount Leupold glass.

Barreled action:

Sound suppressor capable MK14 Mod 0 type SEI built on a heel stamped Norinco receiver with a medium heavy 18.0" barrel. TRW bolt, op rod and trigger group.

Accessories and modifications:
TROY micro battle sights, Magpul MIAD and ladder rail covers, SADLAK mag release and an Atlas bipod. I added a V2 EBR trigger shoe to the TRW trigger group and I rounded off the bottom of the Rogue's trigger pad.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
You definately not shooting dat lefty!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Very impressive!.........come out to the bullpup convention on the 24th of sept. and try it out.........the first 1000rds. is on us! http://bullpupshoot.com/
Wow, I'm two and a half hours away from the bull pup shoot and I'd never even heard of it - I'll definitely be there!

--and then three gun with by brand new m14 the day after - this will be a good weekend!

USNA

·
Registered
938 Posts
Could you please I.D. the muzzle brake in the picture.
Thanks,
Glenn
Glenn, That's the JuggerBrake, it will be available in about 12 weeks and it works awesome! go to our website and check it out.

Reactions: geepee3

·
Registered
938 Posts
Mikey, look me up on sat! Make sure you stretch your trigger figger out friday night!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Mikey, look me up on sat! Make sure you stretch your trigger figger out friday night!
Will do, My m14 should be here today and I'm heading to tri-county gun club on wed to run it through its paces -

will they have ammo for sale at the shoot?

·
Registered
938 Posts
I heard they will have ammo at a discounted rate........but you may want to contact them for details.

Reactions: Mikey

·
Registered
938 Posts
Will do, My m14 should be here today and I'm heading to tri-county gun club on wed to run it through its paces -

will they have ammo for sale at the shoot?
Mikey, did you make it to the bullpup shoot??????

·
Registered
938 Posts
this is a pic from this past saturday's bullpup shoot............Mike Peterson from Rock Island Arsenal came out to shoot the Rogue.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Nice photos ... I don't think I've ever seen a scope that extends beyond the stock!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts