M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha Everyone:

I posted in BR.Com a Rifle Rack that I built this last weekend and realized that I didn't put any note here... I am sorry...

I built this Rifle Rack because my office was getting cluttered with rifles all over the place and I wanted somewhere I could show how proud I am of these Battle Rifles... so I started sketching a build plan... I showed it to Six about a few weeks ago but decided to build it last weekend, because I couldn't get to the range...

This is the first phase of the build...

I was eager to see how the rifles would look but some members felt it didn't look full and wanted to see the slots filled up... so I put the finishing touches on the Rifle Rack using rubber non skid rubber and filled up the empty slots... this is what it looked like when I was done.

US Battle Rifles:

Battle Rifles (includes a SA SAR-48 in the front):

This is very simple design and something, I feel, we all can do in our spare time, so I made a better drawing of the Rifle Rack and posted a minature to give you an idea of what I used to build this one...

The usual disclaimers and copyrights apply, however, I wanted to make this build plans available to all of members of the Firing Line (no cost, of couse). So if you are interested in getting a larger size of this diagram, please e-mail me at [email protected] and PLEASE tell me if you have a high speed connection or a dial-up link... I have difference sized pics I can send.

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
DAMN! 8O

Look at all that money lined up in a row ..... 8O

Nice rack too ... !

Said that to a female once and got the $hit slapped outta me ... but it was worth it ... :wink:

WHEW! :D

Six Out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts