Discussion Starter #1
What a bunch of non scenes ,
welcome to communism of Canada .

Check the last options ,

""" what are your options now ? ""

·
Registered
707 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, the US citizens did not even get a "by back" program for the recently declared illegal bump stocks so he/she may have to eat the entire cost of the stock.

Nelson

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's pretty messed up and I'm sorry that you are having to deal with it. I hope that we aren't dealing with the same kind of problems here in a few years.

·
Registered
7,048 Posts

WA state did have a buyback plan for bump stocks but soon ran out of money to buy more after a thousand or so. Dont think there is a federal buyback plan though and according to the article the return rate is a joke, as it should be. Not sure why anyone would turn in something not registered in any way.

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
Come to the US and see your worries fly away.
In a country where a revolution has started and very few even recognize that it's happening ...I wouldn't be so sure about worries flying away.

Reactions: stoky

·
Banned
68 Posts
In a country where a revolution has started and very few even recognize that it's happening ...I wouldn't be so sure about worries flying away.
I wouldn't call this a resolution...I'd say this is more of a power struggle that destroying the country, Protesters and all the cry babies are being used and will be discarded when time comes. certain people in our government with the aid of foreign funding are trying to tear the country apart. Vote right to make sure they stay at bay.

·
Eye Master
3,836 Posts
I think it is the height of firearms irresponsibility to not take more boating safety classes before taking any gun on a boat that is prone to tipping over. Shame on you.

What happens if the gun goes in a hole, and you simply insist you cannot find it ... Granted, you can never take it out in public again just for the pleasure of it, but if it ever becomes a need, you will have it. And in the meantime, if Trudeau goes away, you have not lost it. Only downside is that you lose out on any buyback. Good thing a cheap AR only costs about $400.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts