M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hold on. " . . . gives current owners of high-capacity magazines six months to modify them, surrender them to police or transfer them to people in states where they are legal."

Is that a "taking?" The transfer and surrender parts sure sound like it. I'm thinking there is still a Fifth Amendment with a "takings clause" made applicable to state actions by the 14th Amendment.

I love the smell of a lawsuit in the morning . . . it's the smell of billable hours.

So far as running down a whole state based on the actions of their leaders. Not me. I ain't prejudiced. I just think the whole bunch of them are filthy little talking chimps.

·
Registered
583 Posts
$5000 fine if caught with one after the law takes effect,, or 5 year jail term.
I ain't no fool Your Honor, I'll take your five thousand -- I don't want me no jail time.

Nah suh, not me . . . whatever you all say I do, I'll do. Not a peep out of this boy. Like I said, filthy little talking chimps. Who else would allow themselves to be treated that way? If Massachusetts weren't such a he11 hole I would advocate their annexing RI the way Putin wants to do the Ukraine. Nobody would fight. They like being raped.

Reactions: XM25Ren
1 - 2 of 2 Posts