M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Rhode Island does not have much of their 2nd Amendment left now. Every blue Democrat State is chipping away at the 2nd Amendment for their citizens. About 30 free red States remain now about and another five States that are okay on the 2nd Amendment, but not good. Rhode Island now becomes a State where the 2nd Amendment is very oppressed. Good thing it is so small that I will probably never visit there.

·
Registered
553 Posts
$5,000 fine if caught with one after the law takes effect, or 5 year jail term.
This is the most draconian magazine ban for the common people in the entire nation I believe. New Jersey is a potential 18-month prison sentence, probation, community service, and a $10,000.00 fine if caught with an eleven round or greater full capacity magazine.

In New York possession of a full capacity magazine by a common citizen is a third degree Class D Violent Felony. Rhode Island's law is likely the worst now. Potential five years in prison for just having a magazine that is legal in about 37 other States. What stupid joke.

And I watched the video of the village idiots cheering as their liberties burned up when their governor signed the bill into law.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I have been looking at Vermont - they are Democrats but got their firearms restrictions in decent mixture. Other than the magazine and age restrictions, VT is more gun-friendly than TX. Even TX just recently won their open-carry pistol legislation. And we think TX to be the most gun-friendly state, it is not. Their concealed laws will land you in jail if you are not careful...if you are CCW. Concealed to them is concealed. If anyone saw your concealed will land you in jail.
Texas does not have red flag gun confiscation laws. Vermont does. Texas does not have restrictions on full capacity magazines for firearms. Vermont does. You are limited legally to ten rounds for long guns and fifteen for pistols in Vermont.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Has Rhode Island actually had Mass shootings?
Finestkind
I do not think so. But they sure like to elect tyrants into office. No one needs more than ten plus one rounds in their firearm ever! If you have a gun in Rhode Island better carry two or multiple magazines.

Reactions: ColdWarGrunt

·
Registered
553 Posts
Rhode Island citizens are fighting back against some of these draconian laws that were just passed. Watch the below video:

New Lawsuit Challenges Magazine Limitations! - YouTube

And Delaware citizens may have to do the same soon. Some citizen gun restrictions are sitting on the Delaware Governor's desk waiting to be signed I heard. One of them is a magazine ban on magazines that hold more than seventeen rounds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts