M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever purchased of off or heard anything about SGammo.com
I am looking for some good 168gr 7.62x51 ammo and found some on their site just skeptical because I have never heard of em?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have purchased from SGAmmo frequently. They provide quick service, a fair price and the estimated shipping cost is usually listed with the ammo. SGAmmo is a good place to purchase ammo.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Just my experience, SGammo is good to go. The last few times I bought from them, price was good, shipping cost upfront, and delivery in a couple of days. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Been around for a while. Have bought several thousands of rounds from them. They're good to go. -Lloyd BEERCHUG1

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Excellent Vendor ! NEVER had an issue with them.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
They're GTG and that price on Federal 168 GMM you're probably not gonna find anywhere cheaper, that's well below retail for even the American Eagle stuff.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have never had a problem with them. They have up front inventory and shipping cost. They ship fast and the I find the shipping costs reasonable. They often sell LE pistol ammo in 50 round boxes for around the same cost as the 20-25 round boxes are sold for retail at your local dealer.

·
Banned
4,216 Posts
Whenever I purchase ammo, I start at ammoseek.com, and that often leads to SGammo. Great seller and service.

·
Registered
81 Posts
been doing bidness with them for years. i have direct deposit with them too. my retirement check goes straight to them! sam and lala are good to go.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Excellent company, just about all of my ammo comes from Sgammo.com. Just got some PPU 168 grain .308 Match from them at a great price. I have never had any problems with their prices, delivery or the quality of the ammunition I have received from them.

Like others here I have sent them a fair amount of money over the years.

·
Registered
58 Posts
my go to place for online ammo also.

their packaging department is first rate.

all my orders are shrink wrapped and securely boxed.

they could teach MidwayUSA a few things...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts