M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doing my research for my build that's currently being saved up for. I have the all springfield parts kit except barrel, stock, and bolt. I don not have a reciever make chosen as of yet.

With prices of GI bolts( I guess they are in the 300 are stripped?) I cannot pay( read as won't)pay for a GI bolt if the new manufactured bolts are of quality material and treatment for a much less price.

To the point. I was going through the archives, and in the first thread, there was a link to another thread a forum member said would have the information I might need to know. Yeah! But when I clicked on it a message popped up saying restricted to me and gave like three reasons why. Anyone able to help me out or know why? Admins?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Account is not privalaged. Enough to view account. 1. Because I don't have the prerequisits or 2. An admin havs put a block on it. Something along them line. I have been trying for ever for my phone to copy and paste, and it will just not do it.

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,637 Posts
CHERUB,

You can send a PM to one of the Admins about the link your researching. Then we could find out the answer to your question above.

DI5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts