M14 Forum banner

Responsible Enough?

558 8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
What a POS...

Okay, I didn't fact check that, because it's on an image file, and we know once you make it a .JPG, it must be true, so who needs Facebook to tell me what's real...

Plus, I heard from a guy who claimed to know his uncle, that his uncle thought he was a POS so...

Oh, I've also seen him bury himself by opening his mouth.

I maintain my position until he proves himself otherwise, which I doubt, highly.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
You know, to paraphrase a fuzzy memory of a statement written by the author of 'Gun Guys: A Road Trip', which would be highly upgraded from a critical analysis standpoint if you just ripped out the last chapter...

One of the most awesome things about the foundation of our country, is that it assumed that an average citizen should have the freedom to be dangerous until they proved themselves unworthy of the responsibility.

I.e., adults should be assummed to be adults until proven to be children.

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
That is a lot of reading.

Can somebody specify the highlights of devices not recovered, not counting the ones that sank to the bottom of the ocean or were likely obliterated by impact (scattered uranium chunks)?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I seriously doubt the guv'ment 'lost' them. They were likely handed to some patsy far and wide so we can blame them later of having them so we can invade.

The nuclear wastes are more of a concern - they cannot be disposed ever. So you just hang on to them. Maybe someone will figure out how to weaponize the waste and drop them where we never want to set foot...somewhere heavily populated where they got billions of people preferably. Brother Mao will be so grateful to have less people to feed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts