M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this site mentioned in a thread on the CMP M1 Garand forum and had to come check it out.
I had a Fed-ord M14SA that actually worked (well) in my collection but sold it several years ago to fund other interests.
I'm currently expanding my M1 Garand and Carbine herd and would love to add an M1A to the collection at some point.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome aboard! You will find it all here, pix, tech knowledge, trouble shooting, you name it it's here. The members are fantastic.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome aboard from NorCal. You have found the site now you need the direction to re-join the fold. Tons of info here and a group of members who are very knowledgeable and willing to help with any questions. Have fun.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Schriv, not only will you find all of the above mentioned but if you check the PX sometimes you will find the rifle too. I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome Schriv,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Welcome, Schriv. Anybody who likes Garands and carbines is sure welcome here, we like 'em too(ok, there's not many kinds of guns we DON'T like!GI2). Look around for awhile, that '14 pattern will show up for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts