M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DIEVILDIEVILDIEVILBLUESTAR1EXPRT1DIEVILDIEVIL

Moving up from my black rifles to a CMP M1 Garand, and sparks1 ordered me to report here for AIT

Cooper (Mom4rmHell)

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, mom4rmhell, we are glad to see you can follow orders. GI2GI2 I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Lot of great info here for that new member of the family. If you cannot find what you are looking for, just ask, there are many knowledgeable people on board more than willing to answer questions. I think I am going to have to start looking seriously at a garand after next months new M1A acquisition. Have fun.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome mom4rmhell,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Welcome aboard from NorCal... formerly from SoMinn, somewhere between Mankato, Owatonna, and Waterville. GI7

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sounds like a three state resident, wowMCORPS1.
After all of that traveling around were glad you found this site.
Welcome aboard Minnesconsiowa and have fun.

Siefly
MC1

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Howdy!

Welcome aboard! Minnesconsiowa------------try saying that with a mouth full of peanut butter! Anyways, now you've done it! You will now be subverted by the enticing M14 weapons platform and this is the right place to enhance that unfulfilled need. Enjoy, learn and have fun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts