M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my order from RA Parts, they look great. I have two CMP Garands, both with damaged/worn parts that needed replacing. I ordered from RA Parts and am very happy with the parts and the service.

One Garand has a cracked trigger housing, not sure how you do that, but it is cracked. The second just needed a new rear sight cover. Well, I hope that is all that is wrong with the rear sight. Will fix that one first.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Wow, I've never even heard of a cracked trigger housing! The CMP should make good on any broken parts you received from them. Even though you have the new parts, you might give them a call.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is an "As-IS" purchase, and that is why so many call it the CMP Autction. I have no problem with it, but thanks for your support.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I've never heard of an "as is auction"at CMP-but I'm sure they will work with you if you contact customer service over there.

Charlie

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
I've never heard of an "as is auction"at CMP-but I'm sure they will work with you if you contact customer service over there.

Charlie
Charlie's correct. On something like that, Orest will work with you. If he thinks you're a newbie and can't put the trigger back together he'll probably swap you a complete trigger group. He's a good guy.

·
Banned
38 Posts
CMP is 100% GTG. If you have an issue with any part, in terms of functionality, they will replace it, send you a packing slip and pick up the shipping. They are no joke.

CMP is a top notch outfit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts