M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a little help. Trying to help out a friend of mine and have been searching everywhere looking for an m700 barrel drawing. Tried everywhere I can thing of and found some action drawings but no barrels. Rifle is .308 and if anyone has the drawing, it would make a great Christmas present. Not looking for a freebie although that would be nice. Thanks for taking the time to read my plea. Sorry if this posts twice, First attempt did not seem to take.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
This board's gotten hard to work with since the new software went on.

Most any of the "benchrest" barrelmakers should have drawings for the contour and caliber (.30 U.S.) of your Remington factory barrel. Check Shilen, Borders, Broughton, Benchmark, Hart, Lilja, Lothar Walther, Douglas, Krieger, and any others you think of.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Senior, I found out some more info, he is trying to re-barrel using a blank. He is looking for the thread and throat dimensions. He is more than capable and has the equipment, just needs the data.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.