M14 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been an occasional lurker on this forum over time, considering that every serious search for information on M1a/M14 comes back here. I think I'm going to work on some battle rifle handloading and a M21/M1a Super Match project, and signing up and poasting seems like a great idea! This seems like a great little forum with a good community, glad to sign up.

·
Administrator
17,196 Posts
Now you made the correct decision in registering here today and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you can post often Duckford.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.
A few years ago the only 30 cal I had was a Remington 700, 30-06, bolt action, but I wanted to get a 308. I now have three M1As, and two M1 Garands (one in 308), and one M1 Carbine.
I'm not done yet. You will need more safe capacity.

Shoot and enjoy.
ranger7gt

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is a Regged Lurker?
A lurker who has found the light and registered an account. The "regged" part especially is a well used term at another series of boards I post at, I've picked up some of their lingo over time as well.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Knew what a lurker was, but please explain the regged term. Whatsitmean?
"Regged" is "registered". Posting "regged" on another set of boards, which are anonymous or registered, uses the term often for registered account posting, or the term is used to accuse registered users who are posting anonymously.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts