M14 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an aluminum 1911 trigger with litening holes and an over travel screw. It is in excellent/like new condition. $15 delivered.

I have two East German side folding ak47 or ak74 stocks for sale. They have been mounted but are still in perfect condition. They connect to the rear trunion via the grip screw and rear trunion screw, They are very similar to the Romanian folders but fit and finish is perfect. $110 delievered for one or both of them for $210 delivered.

I have two Arsenal Inc. Ak Safety/Selector Lever Assemblys available. They are new take off parts. They have Arsenal's gun finish on them. $20 each delivered ot $35 delivered for the pair.

NIB Trijicon Reflex 12.9 MOA Triangle/A.R.M.S. #15 combo. The product number is RX06-23. A.R.M.S. 15 mount is quick detatch style with throw levers and fits picatinny rail. This is absolutely new in the box and has never been mounted on a rifle. $505 plus $8 shipping via USPS Priority mail.

I have a real nice SVD/PSL/Dragonov scope for sale. It is 6x24 power. Made in Belarus. It is in excellent condition. It is missing the diode or reticle light, rubber eye piece and needs some new batteries. $125 delivered.

I accept paypal plus 3% and postal money orders.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts