·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
With that volume of background checks and sales occuring, I think it's a safe bet that everyone, and not just the pro-gun crowd are buying firearms.

There's a well known nutcase celebrity who says guns are bad yet owns some for self defense. I'm sure there's plenty of people like that buying right now as well.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
This has been going on for a little while now. One of the first things to go were pump shotguns..home defense.
Lots of noobs registered on GB I see as well, running around raising bids on everything, trying to bid snipe etc.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
election year, if sniffer wins new laws..
Lruss

Reactions: stoky and seagiant

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Attachments

Reactions: Durf

·
Registered
631 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Imagine what the real record gun sales would be if almost everything wasn't out of stock...
At least in parts of SoCal.
m14brian
Now thats a fact.Here in NY all the county clerks offices have been closed for @ 5 weeks. So we can still buy a pistol but,,, we cant pick up our Permission slip from the Clerks........ therefore can not pick it up. Just anouther thing to add to the LIST. Yes the paper/amendment says you have been granted permission to pick up the pistol listed. SEAGIANT thanks for the candy!

·
Registered
37 Posts
They can pass a hundred gun laws a day and I'm sure the gang bangers sit down and read these before they do a drive by . " hey , this says we can't shoot out the window of our stolen car at people, well I guess we will just go to the library"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts