M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=297158
This very same thread used to be here in a sticky. I had trouble pasting it in this morning for some reason.
I'm not saying this is the only way to do this. And I know there are no flashy digital displys, but this gentleman explains and shows in great detail what he is doing.
Edit: If you don't mind wadding thru huge piles of BS and name calling there is a lot of good info in the follow up replies to the original post.

·
Registered
588 Posts
The link will work once again teh first of July. I hacked my own site this month by uploading and downloading my (large) quickbooks files to work on book keeping while I'm traveling. I used up all my bandwidth quota for the month as a result.

I don't travel much, unless it's to the woods with a gun, not a laptop. The wife, kids and I are in Jordan right now, visiting family and checking out some of the wonders of the ancient world.

Please be patient with my FTP site, I found a better way to deal with my book keeping for the rest of the trip so this shouldn't happen again.

In the mean time here's a smile, pass it on:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.