M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Anyone else tried this IMI stuff specifically?

Stocking up for NJ. I don’t want to run dry and have to deal with the ammo purchasing while there. Got a decent deal on these, nothing 2021 crazy.

Still reloading but it’s nice to have a few neat boxes for a rainy day. I’ve been pleased with IMI in general.

Tula is what I’m feeding the PSL

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
From an accuracy standpoint, I would go shoot it and see what it does with my rifle(s) where I care about that. My most forgiving M14 type loves cheap remanufactured junk (which I cannot get anymore) almost as much as FGMM. I say forgiving as opposed to accurate, because I'm not experienced or skilled enough to say who is to blame for flyers.

If safety is a concern, it's always nice to have a chronograph too.

Of course, I'm sure not saying that I wouldn't be interested in the experiences of others. Most definitely, I am. But more data, in specific context is useful, and collecting it is fun.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
From an accuracy standpoint, I would go shoot it and see what it does with my rifle(s) where I care about that. My most forgiving M14 type loves cheap remanufactured junk (which I cannot get anymore) almost as much as FGMM. I say forgiving as opposed to accurate, because I'm not experienced or skilled enough to say who is to blame for flyers.

If safety is a concern, it's always nice to have a chronograph too.

Of course, I'm sure not saying that I wouldn't be interested in the experiences of others. Most definitely, I am. But more data, in specific context is useful, and collecting it is fun.
I second that. My Standard shoots PMC 147s about as well as GMM 168s.... all the way out to 600 m. 🤔

I have been curious about the IMI stuff... so do report back!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.