M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little old girl was what all the overtime I got during Hurricane Irene got me.
She was bone stock except for the 1st Generation SA scope mount she came with. I believe the original owner didnt shoot her much as the cleaning kit was still in the stock and hadnt ever been removed.
Anyway I sent her to Texas for a re-build, complete re-work. New bush length barrel, TRW bolt, USGI connector lock, SEI direct connect Vortec and gas lock front sight (HK style) and stocked in the VLTOR mod-stock.
She's done and I should have her back by this Friday I hope.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ya who is your gunsmith and were is he located in texas, if he is close i might have to see what kind of stuff i does. Nice rifle too, is that a Knights Arament Rail?
Good Shooting.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice. Who did the work in Texas?
Ya who is your gunsmith and were is he located in texas, if he is close i might have to see what kind of stuff i does. Nice rifle too, is that a Knights Arament Rail?
Thanks Guys, she's the second rifle I've sent to Warbirds Custom Guns. I tell ya you cant go wrong with him.

@Young guns, it is a Knights RAS I got off of the PX here

·
Registered
839 Posts
Im thinking a nice Micro red dot, it'd be a good fast optic for a short handy and fast handling rifle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.