M14 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have four Italian GI rear sights, calibrated in METERS for the BM59-series of rifles. These work PERFECTLY on the M1 and M14-type rifles.

These are new, but have some finish wear from being bulk packed and sitting in storage for years.

Price is $65.00 each, shipped.

If interested, please post how many you'd like here in this thread then PM me with the same info + your full name and address.

All forms of payment accepted.

Thanks,
---Brian

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump.

I have two more of these to offer.

I know the old photos are gone, but these look like the others that I've sold in the past and still even have grease caked on them.

PayPal OK.

·
Retired
4,792 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump.

One left...............buyer flaked out and will not respond to my PMs. Says he sent a money order, but it never showed up. Been holding this sight for him for weeks now and it's time to let it go to someone who deserves it.

I really should start leaving negative feedback for these clowns......this isn't the first time it's happened on this forum......especially in the last year or so.

In fact................the price for this NOS rear sight is now $60.00 shipped to anyone but the ten or so @$$es that have flaked on me over the last few months..........you all know who you are, so don't even bother contacting me.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Bump.

One left...............buyer flaked out and will not respond to my PMs. Says he sent a money order, but it never showed up. Been holding this sight for him for weeks now and it's time to let it go to someone who deserves it.

I really should start leaving negative feedback for these clowns......this isn't the first time it's happened on this forum......especially in the last year or so.

In fact................the price for this NOS rear sight is now $60.00 shipped to anyone but the ten or so @$$es that have flaked on me over the last few months..........you all know who you are, so don't even bother contacting me.
To flake out on these rear sights at this price was REALLY foolish if one was truly needed or wanted. I suspect some were trying to scam one for free because the price or quality can not be beat.

JD, do you have any PB marked apertures, spring covers, or rear sight bases you can sell?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
No sorry. They are all sold. I'm moving away from selling parts on the forums.
Sorry to hear this JD.. hope you reconsider. I gotta believe the former constitute the Minority here. And Pietro's parts constitute some of the finest machining ever sent to production BM59/M14/M1A. Hell, one of the vendors I JUST bought one from (Good people), BEFORE of course seeing yours, is selling PB Pinions ALONE for $35.00.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts