M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas,

I am eventually getting rid all of my reloading equipment. I am starting off by selling my RCBS Sidewinder Tumbler. I am also going to include 10lbs of stainless steel media for wet tumbling that cleans brass like NOTHING else does. The sidewinder tumbler is designed to use both wet and dry media, although once I used stainless media, I never looked back and trashed all of my dry media forever.

It has a nice and beefy motor that is pretty quiet and the drum assembly that holds the media and brass is large. RCBS says it can clean 150 30-06 cases at once, but I can tell you it will do well over 200+ with the media. My ratio was usually 5lbs of media for a load of 150 308 or 30-06 cases. It cleans up really easy and will get brass cleaner than anything you have ever used. Not only that, but the small nature of the stainless steel media will even clean primer pockets and flash holes with ease. It has an automatic timer that can be set from 1-12 hours, but usually only takes 4-6 to completely clean all brass.

Clean up is super easy and you will not be disappointed when you see your first clean brass. Add a tablespoon of Lemishine and they will be bright and polish to a high sheen, even better than new factory ammo. The stainless steel media simply gets washed off, dried and re-used indefinitely with no need to ever replace. The Sidewinder is a bit pricey at $400 MSRP and the stainless steel media is $50 per 5lb bag. I am asking $325 OBO for the tumbler and all 10lbs of media. However, due to the weight of the media, you pay for shipping.

I am ONLY accepting payments as a "gift" via Paypal. If you send Payment via Paypal, NO E-CHECKS!! They take forever to clear and will delay me shipping an item to you. My Sidewinder is in perfect condition and due to the volume of brass that can be cleaned at one time, I only used it a handful of times. It is the 120V model. First "I'll take it" gets it followed by a PM....and fellas, please if you have a reasonable offer please message me...but don't insult me. NO TRADES...need $$$ for new scubagear.

-Sapp

For pictures and examples of brass cleaned with stainless media in the Sidewinder please visit the link below:

http://www.locknloadblog.com/2012/05/pellets-llc-stainless-steel-cleaning.html

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available guys

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still available fellas!

-Sapp

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price reduced to $275 plus shipping. The tumbler itself is $400 retail and another $100 for the media. You can beat this deal guys...read the review to see how good this stuff really works.

-Sapp

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$250 is my absolute lowest price and then I will sell elsewhere. You will still need to cover the cost for shipping.

-Sapp

·
Registered
299 Posts
Offer

Sapp,

Offer of $240.00 shipped. Paypal payment will be made within minutes.

Do you still have your shotgun and is it still ticking?

Honer

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bai I am not sure. Probably $10-25?? I think I may be able to send the media flatrate usps...the tumbler box is big so just a guess on that.

-Sapp

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SPF to Honer.

-Sapp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts