M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to shoot my brand new M1A Loaded EBR Mod 0 over the weekend. I think I'm in love. First off, here it is:

Like my "bench"? Let's see what this thing can do...

A little off out of the box. Couple Shots and I'm on target.

Getting better...

Ok, I'm done DI2

Guys, I know there a lot of you who can do better than this, but for me a .75 in group at 100 yards with iron sights is DAMN good. I've never shot a group like this and I will only get better as I become more familiar with this rifle.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me put this thing together. Two weeks ago I had never even held an M1A. Now I'm shooting 3/4 MOA groups with an EBR. This guy is happy

·
Registered
188 Posts
wow. Nice groups my man. Thats some dead eye shootin for iron sights at the 100. Nice job. I am taking my new EBR out this friday. Hopefully everything is dialed in nicely and I will have a similar report. good job

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! And I forgot to mention that I was shooting over priced Remington 150gr .308 from Bass Pro. It's all the money I felt like spending, so I'm sure with some better ammo I could get those groups a tad tighter.

Good luck this weekend friend, hope you come home as happy as I have.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Right On Bradduh!!

OORAAH!!..........Great [email protected] the Range I say!!.....Congrats and welcome to the world of being a EBRrish. Its goona just get better and better.

After settleing your Sage EBR, Try to keep the same ammo or get better ones, then decide on what optics to get. Set your battle Zero on your iron sights and your good to go.DI5GI2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.