M14 Forum banner

Randall Attack/Survival

6445 Views 19 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Sweets
How did I end up on the top of the toy box when I hadn't made it to the bottom yet?

When I had this custom made in the early 80s I had them do the longest blade & longest handle that they would do.
This guy stays on my MBR belt.

HH
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
726 Posts
FYI:

It's a Model 14 with a Sawtooth Blade..similar to the Model 18, but 18's are ONLY available with the hollow, survival style handle.
Model 18's are NOT available with anything other than a straight brass handguards, though some RARE ones came with stainless steel. My Model 14 has Nickle Silver Handguards.
Confusing things even more, the Model 16 Dive Knife also comes with an optional Sawooth Blade and Black Micarta Handle that looks almost identical to the Sawtooth 14. But the blade is slightly narrower, and next to each other, they look like twins.

Whatever you choose, they are investments and will serve you for a lifetime and be passed down to your kids.

Model 17 Astro, Flight Certified by Nasa, designed with the help of the Mercury Astronauts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.