M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
5,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,611 Posts
You did your job well. RIP now.

DI5

·
Banned
2,951 Posts
R.I.P. Warrior.
A true loss. Men like him are the reason OUR Constitution exists and has survived the tests of time.
I have no use for those who monday morning quarterback and condemn those they send off to foreign lands to do their fighting.
WE have lost another true hero.

Reactions: 23eagle

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
They shoulda made the kid a General...

·
Registered
501 Posts
After they pissed on the corpses of those sandbags, they should have cut the heads off and put them on stakes like in the old days. No telling how many civilians those terrorist killed and how many of our service members they wounded/killed. We didnt start this war, but its our business to give them more than they could have ever imagined. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I wish the family of this warrior the best and hope the lord takes care of them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I will not make a political comment as per your wishes

I have followed this in the Marine Corps times for what seems like forever. I will only say that all the Marines involved could not be broken by a vicious enemy but were consumed by those who did make a political statement. I can imagine that Chesty has a tear in his eye.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.