M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you order from cmp does the gun have to be sent to an ffl or does it go directly to you. I know that may aound stupid but i want to be sure if I get on.Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
149 Posts
They will send it directly to you :!: They come in a plain nonconspicuous brown box by Fed Ex overnight. I had mine sent to me at work :wink:.You would have to sign for it.
Have fun at the range....have lot's of ammo :!:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
another question

I have another question. when i order this rifle i figure on getting some ammo with it. DO i have to do anything extra to get that? Sorry for such silly questions but since this is my first time i want tomake sure i egt it right.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Hey There, Do Dak :D

I bought a case of M2 Ball with mine and there was nothing extra involved. I ordered it with the rifles. The ammo will be shipped from a different location than the rifle so they won't probably arrive together.

I was home with the ammo arrived and I can't remember whether I had to sign for it or not. I don't think I did, but I could be wrong. None of the other ammo I've ordered from a variety of different dealers required a signature.

It is kind of disconcerting to get home and find a case of ammo laying on your doorstep where everyone and anyone can see it. 8O

Hope this helps.

db

·
Registered
12 Posts
They normally send you a status as to when it was shipped and an estimated arrival date so that someone can be present to sign for it. The UPS driver knows me well enough that he hides the boxes behind the bushes in front of my house and leaves a message on my answering machine. I should really take that guy out shooting one day. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.