M14 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
An interesting first post on this board...........

Could be phishing - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing

Since you asked for opinions, here's mine. Don't believe anything you see or hear on the Internet. The entire world's population is being "divided" by using reports just like this.

Hobo
FIFY

Ponder on a very old American saying - Divided We Stand - United We Are Prisoners

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Another old saying, . . . maybe not specifically American, . . . "never bring only a knife to a gun fight".

Perhaps that should be extrapolated to "never throw rocks at someone armed with an M16".

Anyway: dumb rock throwing teenagers (0), . . . M16 carrying soldier (1).

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
129 Posts
That was going to be my response. Who in their right mind sees a group of soldiers armed to the teeth and decides "hey lets throw rocks at them and see what happens" I'm sure that this time they will run away and find a new homeland somewhere else and give us back Palestine. ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The supersonic crack. I can't believe I didn't think of that before. Someone that knows how to analyze an audio recording could determine if it was live fire or even us if we had a copy of the original without the cnn reporter talking.
I thought about that too, but various people have put up videos of subsonic less lethal ammo and live ammo and to the casual ear it can be hard to tell the difference. But you are right, proper audio analysis would be in order.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.