M14 Forum banner

Pushback In Canada

984 Views 18 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  OMCHamlin
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
933 Posts
"The proposed changes to Bill C-21 were tacked on by Liberal MP Paul Chiang after it had passed second reading — drawing complaints from opposition MPs who accused the government of sneaking in changes that would expand the scope of prohibited weapons to include hunting rifles."

Are we surprised? That firearm has too many shots, is too black, too scary looking, too powerful, et cetera. Any reason will do for tyrants to ban firearms from the common citizen. This is why we in the United States (or anyone else) cannot afford to give up anymore of our right to keep and bear arms.

· Registered
463 Posts
You can bet'cher a** that Dems and prog-libbies in the US are salivating over what's happening in Canada.

You can also count on them learning the lesson that Canadian gun owners are teaching them about "divide and conquer." Threaten the hunters and "sporting" gun owners and watch how fast they throw all the other gun owners under the bus.

The lesson for gun owners here in the US is that it doesn't matter what kind of firearm you own or for what purposes, eventually, the anti-2A / gun-control crowd will come after YOU and YOUR firearms. There are no exemptions, just slight delays in the march of gun-control before they get around to your firearms.

Canadian hunters and sporting shooters will find out soon enough that once the gun-grabbers have finished up with everyone else, they'll come right back for your shotguns and "sporting" rifles. The gun-grabbers have telegraphed their move, and they may temporarily back down on hunters, but they have also made it clear that hunters and "sporting firearms" are indeed in the crosshairs.

· Registered
10,199 Posts
You can bet'cher a** that Dems and prog-libbies in the US are salivating over what's happening in Canada.

You can also count on them learning the lesson that Canadian gun owners are teaching them about "divide and conquer." Threaten the hunters and "sporting" gun owners and watch how fast they throw all the other gun owners under the bus.

The lesson for gun owners here in the US is that it doesn't matter what kind of firearm you own or for what purposes, eventually, the anti-2A / gun-control crowd will come after YOU and YOUR firearms. There are no exemptions, just slight delays in the march of gun-control before they get around to your firearms.

Canadian hunters and sporting shooters will find out soon enough that once the gun-grabbers have finished up with everyone else, they'll come right back for your shotguns and "sporting" rifles. The gun-grabbers have telegraphed their move, and they may temporarily back down on hunters, but they have also made it clear that hunters and "sporting firearms" are indeed in the crosshairs.
:mad:

· Registered
933 Posts
We lost the right to free and fair elections 2020 without a fight. 2022 we are a banana republic.
I heard over 30,000 protestors showed up on January 6th 2020 in District of Columbia to protest the results of the President election voter fraud. About 99 percent of the protestors were peaceful. We did try a mostly peaceful fight.

But I am not giving up. I do believe we are in a post Constutional Republic now. Only reason we have not seen worse results on assaults on liberty in my belief is we outnumber them by a very large majority and many of us who still believe in the Constitution are armed.

· Registered
403 Posts
I heard over 30,000 protestors showed up on January 6th 2020 in District of Columbia to protest the results of the President election voter fraud. About 99 percent of the protestors were peaceful. We did try a mostly peaceful fight.

But I am not giving up. I do believe we are in a post Constutional Republic now. Only reason we have not seen worse results on assaults on liberty in my belief is we outnumber them by a very large majority and many of us who still believe in the Constitution are armed.
It should have been a million patriots.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts