M14 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently acquired (May 2014) a DFA75 MKII from Kenzie's Optics along with a 42mm & 50mm mount. Unfortunately for my my tax extension is about up and I need some money quick and this is one of the things that I can sell and be able to replace before the next hunting season. Included is the main unit, IR illuminator, wireless remote control, video out cable, extra battery box, instructions, Pelican style case & both mounts w/inserts. The unit works great and I could compare it to a Gen2 unit with a white phosphor tube. The illuminator is adjustable in 3 power levels and I can easily see 300 yards and be able to identify the target. I've shot it on my 5.56, 300BLK & .308 bolt gun without any issues and the unit is still under warranty. I've put less than 10 hours on the unit and most of that time was just playing around in the woods & neighborhood. I did use it on a hunt and was able to get a decent hog with it. This is a great little unit to get into night hunting for a very good price. Kenzie's sells these for 1999.99 and the mounts are around another 50.00 each but I would like to get 1300.00 OBO shipped for everything via PayPal or USPS MO. Any questions please ask.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts