M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've bought a lot of stuff from PSA and I've never been disappointed. Can't say anything about this particular lower except that it seems like a good deal.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Until recently, Anderson was making a lot of AR parts and wholesaling them to other manufacturers. I had one of their complete guns and have some of their lowers. They are just as good as anyone else. I think they are a real deal for $50.

·
Registered
156 Posts
recieved one today

came in today for a customer and had the gunsmith check it out. It is excellent and I could not see what made it a blem. Looks like a great deal.

·
Retired
4,608 Posts
PSA had a sale on their own lowers that were blemished. My local buddy with his FFL ordered two for me and two for himself. I got mine Friday and the dark annodizing appears maybe a little bit irregular, but you have to look very close. After applying some Break Free and wiping off the excess, looks just fine!!!! Price was $79 and included the lower parts kit. Now I just need some butt kits and some uppers.... and moneyGI4

Reactions: RealtorEHS

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
PSA had a sale on their own lowers that were blemished. My local buddy with his FFL ordered two for me and two for himself. I got mine Friday and the dark annodizing appears maybe a little bit irregular, but you have to look very close. After applying some Break Free and wiping off the excess, looks just fine!!!! Price was $79 and included the lower parts kit. Now I just need some butt kits and some uppers.... and moneyGI4
Sounds like we are walking in a parallel universe - I have two waiting here for the same reasons - rear gear, uppers, and $$. GI1

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I would buy a few of these if I had an FFL or if some one is interested in bringing them in for me at a decent price. I would be willing to travel 60 miles or so to pick them up. The last time I did something like this my guy charged me $40 bucks each for AR lowers. He said he doesn't like to bring in things that he has sitting out for sale. Same guy lost an M1a receiver for a week in his shop. Needless to say I aint using him no more!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I would buy a few of these if I had an FFL or if some one is interested in bringing them in for me at a decent price. I would be willing to travel 60 miles or so to pick them up. The last time I did something like this my guy charged me $40 bucks each for AR lowers. He said he doesn't like to bring in things that he has sitting out for sale. Same guy lost an M1a receiver for a week in his shop. Needless to say I aint using him no more!
Gunbroker and maybe gunsamerica have the find a FFL section or search.
I found my new guy using GBer's; and if there was a cleared path I could walk to his house - that and he charges 25 for transfers = which is his preferred business.

The stocking dealer that would do transfers is 20-30 minutes away for $35, other "shops" that are closer just won't or the one that only will for military or police for 50

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
I talked to my buddy who is my FFL and we bought 6. Good to have around I guess incase I need something to fiddle around with or if times get tight or crazy again. He doesn't charge me anything for my transfers so I guess I'm lucky.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts