M14 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand New Palmetto State Armory AR-15 Upper Receiver Group. Never shot, just mounted onto a lower.

Complete Flat Top upper with BGC group and charging handle, just bolt it on to your completed lower and add your optic.

I bought this for a build. I decided to change directions to 300BLK.

$375 shipped. USPS Money Order only please.

I have a brand new Eotech 512 I could sell with it if your interested for $325 extra.

FROM PSA:

16" Barrel length
HPT / MPI Barrel
5.56 Nato Chamber
Chrome-lined bore and chamber
1 in 7" twist
A2 Profile Barrel
.750" gas block diameter
M4 feedramps
Forged upper
T-marks
M16 Bolt Carrier Group
Carpenter 158 HPT / MPI Bolt
Charging Handle
SKU: 27121

Barrel: 16" Mil-spec barrel steel, A2 profile, chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, chrome lined bore and M4 barrel extension. Made for us here in Columbia by FN Manufacturing, the barrels are high pressure tested, mag particle inspected and finished off with a taper pinned, f-marked, front sight post, standard mid handguards, and an A2 flash hider. Barrels are marked "5.56 NATO 1/7 CL MP PALMETTO"
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Bolt Carrier Group: For AR15 and M16 rifles and carbines. Made in USA. Bolt is made of Mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel, Shot peened, High pressure tested and Mag Particle Inspected. Gas key is machined out of bar stock, chrome lined phosphate coated, and secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is phosphated outside and chrome lined inside.
Each upper is assembled to order with care, and test fired.

Stock Photo (I could take a real photo tonight).

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts