M14 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Midway USA has Prvi Partizan Ammunition 308 Winchester 145 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of 20 for $15.79 5 Box limit.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I started to buy 10 from midway, but they are limiting even further down to 5 boxes per order so I passed because shipping for just 5 put the cost and hassel higher than I am willing to pay. The next day I saw it at Palmetto state for a similar cost and cheaper shipping, plus, they let me order 10. I checked and the cart would have let me check out with 20 if I could have afforded it. This is great. It appears it is not quiet so hard to get as the past few months.
Hytek

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I think the Privi m-80 clone listed above is better than most nato rounds. It is a copy/clone of the m-80, is usually more accurate, and just as dependable in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I have shot this and like it quite a bit. At the very least it makes great target ammo.

·
Registered
75 Posts
This is not the first time I've bought this ammo. It's good stuff.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I think the Privi m-80 clone listed above is better than most nato rounds. It is a copy/clone of the m-80, is usually more accurate, and just as dependable in my opinion.
No, this stuff is good all the way, equivalent to RG in my Socom, and you get reloadable brass out of it.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I think I will continue to wait a bit as Midway and Palmetto both seem a bit pricey, but if youre in dire straights for ammo you could do much worse.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I think I will continue to wait a bit as Midway and Palmetto both seem a bit pricey, but if youre in dire straights for ammo you could do much worse.
The only other places I've been able to locate Privi, it's been $.91/round & up....I managed to obscond with one battle-pack for $.85/round, but the girl must have made a pricing error, because they won't sell it to me at that price again.....Palmetto's deal is much better, when you factor in shipping....

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
The only other places I've been able to locate Privi, it's been $.91/round & up....I managed to obscond with one battle-pack for $.85/round, but the girl must have made a pricing error, because they won't sell it to me at that price again.....Palmetto's deal is much better, when you factor in shipping....
I agree, its not terrible by any means. I am hoping we can take this as a sign that things may be beginning to calm, and prices might fall back to the "cheap" price of ~60 cpr.ROOL1

·
Registered
317 Posts
I agree, its not terrible by any means. I am hoping we can take this as a sign that things may be beginning to calm, and prices might fall back to the "cheap" price of ~60 cpr.ROOL1
I hope your right, there's a Pawn-Shop in Macon, GA that I hope gets to sit on 20k-30k rounds of Privi, for an extended period of time, that he's trying to KILL, (Poor choice of wording), buyers with at $19.95/box!!GI3 I'm definately beginning to see more availibility of everything, except .22 all over the S/E....

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I bought it yesterday for 12.95 a box

·
Registered
317 Posts
I bought it yesterday for 12.95 a box
You are my Hero....Where were you able to obtain such a bargain?? Not specifically, (Wouldn't want you to reveal your secret source), just what area, Maryland??

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
AIMSurplus... already out of stock : (

·
Registered
1,331 Posts

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I really like that PPU ammo, its clean and shoots around 2 MOA in my loaded. Wish I could have bought much much more of it earlier on.

At this rate, im starting to give 2nd thoughts to my no-steel-ammo in my M1A rule...

·
Registered
317 Posts
I really like that PPU ammo, its clean and shoots around 2 MOA in my loaded. Wish I could have bought much much more of it earlier on.

At this rate, im starting to give 2nd thoughts to my no-steel-ammo in my M1A rule...
Don't give up....It certainly is getting more abundant weekly....
http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.c...dir=18|830|848

I realize not everyone can slap down $700 but it looks like it's coming back down....How much was Privi on a regular basis before the Great Fall....or Climb, as it were...???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts